Plays Louder. Plays Cleaner. Plays Longer.
Alpine Type-R subwoofers play loud, clean, and long. The Type-R's are designed from HAMR Engineering, Alpine's exclusive subwoofer solution for cooler operation, longer life, and tight, accurate bass. The main philosophy behind HAMR Engineering is to ensure the ultimate sound quality and performance through the use of highly advanced materials and patented design technologies such as magnetic, structural finite element analysis, and a 3rd generation CRC motor structure. The Type-R subwoofer features an ultra long linear excursion for dynamic, realistic sound. Exclusive cooling technologies contribute to huge power handling capabilities. You can depend on the Type-R to compliment your system with deep, accurate bass.
(Sold as single woofer)
- Power Range: 400 - 750 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 2000 Watts
- High-Amplitude Multi Roll (HAMR) Suspension Design
- Patented Radial Vented VC Heatsink and Airflow Management System
- Patented Compound Radius Curve pole geometry
- 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper